• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

WilliamC

SNA API Current
I'm in NRD Phoenix (albuquerque) and still no word. I'm going insane here, and too nervous to call my recruiter.

And CONTRATS to every who has been Pro-Rec'd!!!

BDfan88

I'm in NRD Phoenix (albuquerque) and still no word. I'm going insane here, and too nervous to call my recruiter.

And CONTRATS to every who has been Pro-Rec'd!!!
Just call man, but a warning to you. My OR played a cruel joke on me, said he couldnt find my name on anywhere at first. I was like :eek:

VTFlyer

Non-select again....February board maybe according to my recruiter, too bad considering this was the last time I was going to try.

Good luck everyone else!

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
So I decided to just call my recruiter....

And he's out of the country. My processor hasn't returned my email where I sent him updated signatures he asked for this morning.

Ugh.

VFRonly

Pro-Rec SNFO May, 3rd 2013
Congrats to all Pro-Recs! If you happen to be a non-select this time, I wouldn't let that stop you from achieving your dream. Hard work and commitment pays off in and outside of the military.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Got a hold of my old recruiter, he is trying to find it now....

Non-select again....February board maybe according to my recruiter, too bad considering this was the last time I was going to try.

Good luck everyone else!

Sorry to hear that, man.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
So from talking to the other applicant through my OR (who is in this thread) it sounds like our processor knows, and says our OR has to tell us. However, he is out of the country until the 21st. Other recruiter said he'd try and get the results - that was 20 minutes ago. Failing that, I'm going to PM NavyOffRec.

John wright

SNA Pro-Rec Dec 2012
So from talking to the other applicant through my OR (who is in this thread) it sounds like our processor knows, and says our OR has to tell us. However, he is out of the country until the 21st. Other recruiter said he'd try and get the results - that was 20 minutes ago. Failing that, I'm going to PM NavyOffRec.

I hope you find out.... I know it kills to not know. Either way good luck!