• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
4x6 inches is a little big for a true zap. Too glaring and obvious. I bet when the smaller ones become available they will begin appearing in much more convenient places . . .

Pags

N/A
pilot
RetreadRand said:
So in this 7 page thread, just wondering if anyone was going to get around to posting pics of those zaps...just curious :)

AkronZipsLogo.jpg

oh wait...that's a zip....nevermind.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
The zap on the back doors of 633 is gone. Somone in the pool with stickers wanna remedy that?

skidz

adrenaline junky
The USNA has got to have a high diving board, what about zapping the underside of it? That's one that should stay for a while.

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
I ordered a few stickers on 9 October...any idea how long it takes, on average, for these to be delivered?...I'm only asking for the fact that it's been almost 20 days, so I'm assuming something is wrong.

I'm eager to start my zap binge. :icon_wink

phrogpilot73

I'll give an update on that... If you've ordered them within the last two weeks I'm slammed (school, work, and carpet installation in the house) so I haven't had a chance to get any in the mail. If you ordered before that - they should all be there. I did get one that was return to sender because a forwarding order expired. It had the new address on the sticker, so I'm going to reprint the envelope with the new address. I should be able to get this done on Monday or Tuesday (still unpacking from the carpet install)...