• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

I had the same thought. If you look at the thread where they were trying to come up with the design, they had one with all three wings on it. Too bad I wasn't a member yet so I could recommend the three wing version.

It was discussed and shot down. That's OK, I probably had more fun and hours in the front of the bus than most mole holes. :)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I considered zapping the Blue Angel next to Navy and Marine Corps Memorial Stadium at USNA....but after reading the plaque indicating it was dedicated to lost team members :(...a simple picture of the plaque with a zap will more than suffice. The Blue on display is weathering pretty badly...needs a polish and some parts. It has Capt Ray "Butch" Voris' name on it....very cool.

To zap an actively flying Blue Angel jet...now that's another thing altogether...:D

Nice plaque.

CIMG0004-1.jpg

web_060522-N-5390M-002.jpg

web_060522-N-5390M-003.jpg

East

东部
Contributor
Aircrew

I had the same thought. If you look at the thread where they were trying to come up with the design, they had one with all three wings on it. Too bad I wasn't a member yet so I could recommend the three wing version.

I did my best to promote the 3 wing design.
A lot of Multi Crew aviators got the message, the majority however did not. As aircrew, we're still 2nd class citizens I guess...
:(

MasterBates

I think it was more due to the site being geared towards Naval Aviators and NFOs. While Aircrew are welcome here, if you notice, the bulk of the forums are geared towards getting a commission, Pilot or NFO flight school, etc.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Thanks to whoever tagged the back door of 633. It was nice to be able to see what I'll be getting when I buy my stickers.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I did my best to promote the 3 wing design.
A lot of Multi Crew aviators got the message, the majority however did not. As aircrew, we're still 2nd class citizens I guess...
:(

Wait, wait, wait....if NFOs aren't people (they claim they are, but science has yet to prove that) how can aircrew expect citizenship?

To quote many: I keeed, I keeeed. :D

UMichfly

pilot
None
If anyone wants to donate to the Umichfly camera fund, I'm sure I could take care of it ;). I'm sure given the number of us here in P'Cola, someone will be able to get it...maybe after the rain stops.