• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

Pags

N/A
pilot
If anyone wants to donate to the Umichfly camera fund, I'm sure I could take care of it ;). I'm sure given the number of us here in P'Cola, someone will be able to get it...maybe after the rain stops.

dude, go use some of that government money and get with the 21st century.

UMichfly

pilot
None
dude, go use some of that government money and get with the 21st century.

You mean this government money? Or are you talking about that paycheck the Navy sends me every month to finance my hookers and blow? :tongue2_1

0140467602.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Pags

N/A
pilot
You mean this government money? Or are you talking about that paycheck the Navy sends me every month to finance my hookers and blow? :tongue2_1

less welfare, more paycheck. how are you supposed to film your coke-fueled escapades without a camera?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And finally it begins! Viva la AW revolución! :D

OldNavy

My youngest got his shore duty in Hawaii cut and has orders to the PRT's in Afghanistan. I'll send him over with one to zap a Humvee or something and ask him to take a picture.

Course, he's a "shoe" so I'll have to explain "zapping" to him!

corvairdroptop

Get $10,000 to start a canine dental clinic!
Get paid $500 to eat paint chips!

I'm pretty sure Lesko spends the money he makes on some kind of mind-altering substance also.

leskosit2.JPG