• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blues Low Pass

Coota0

None
Yeah ... to-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o hot ... south Texas. Or the P.I. Or SE Asia. Wherever that is ....

Anyway ... too hot and you might get a "heat rash" .... but pants ??? Isn't that what you wear when around civilized peeps ... i.e., your wives and chillens' .... ????? :eek:

Limes .... peace out. :icon_rast

Hotter than hell here, 106 today.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Have you never seen Flight of the Intruder? Cause it not, you need to rent it ASAP if you want to be in the Navy ;)

Agree. Then read the book, although thats hard to do as a rat. Excellent book as well, got me hooked on Coonts' series of novels, which are shorter and come out more often than Clancy.

Coota0

None
Agree. Then read the book, although thats hard to do as a rat. Excellent book as well, got me hooked on Coonts' series of novels, which are shorter and come out more often than Clancy.

They're good. Really liked The Intruders and Red Horseman.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Have you never seen Flight of the Intruder? Cause it not, you need to rent it ASAP if you want to be in the Navy ;)

Yes, I've seen it. Good movie, and the first time I ever saw Dress Khakis. Even at such a young age, I knew Dress Khakis were the sh!t.:D