• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Centennial of Naval Aviation Kick Off San Diego

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I just gave up my spot flying in the 40+ plane form. It woulda been awesome, but it's my daughters birthday.

+1

The day after you finally get out, the Navy won't "be there" for you anymore. On the other hand, your family might- as long as you treat them right in the meantime. At least, this is what I've heard from people wiser than me.

(Not necessarily "you" personally, Hoover.)

flyboy

Information Warfare Ensign
I would love to hang out with all the AWs in PB. It would be nice to shoot the sh!t with aviators and get a feel for SD the best way I can....drunk and happy surrounded by hot women.

KBayDog

I would love to hang out with all the AWs in PB. It would be nice to shoot the sh!t with aviators and get a feel for SD the best way I can....drunk and happy surrounded by hot women.

We (aviators) are not all hot women.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I'm in Coronado. If we get around to finalizing a rally point, I'll show up. Will probably need a crash pad in PB, if we do it there, though.

Are you guys thinking of getting together during the flyby? We could make a drinking game out of it - do a shot for each of the 200 aircraft that actually makes it up!:icon_tong

flyboy

We (aviators) are not all hot women.

That's ok KBay....I'm sure all the women flock to pilots just like the movies right?? What was the name of that movie where the pilots were wearing their whites and serenading women at the Miramar bar?? I thought the real Navy played beach vollyball and had oiled skin!! In all seriousness, I don't really want to hang out at the bar by myself, so where ever you guys wanna drink is fine with me.

KBayDog

I'm with phrogdriver WRT PB. No way in hell I'm going to Coronado that day.

I've got my preflight and viewing area picked out; just looking for the post-game show.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
If I wasn't going to be in Manila sucking down San Miguels and considering the LBFMs, I'd be right there with you. As it is, I think my activities will be upholding Naval Avitation traditions just fine.

flyboy

If I wasn't going to be in Manila sucking down San Miguels and considering the LBFMs, I'd be right there with you. As it is, I think my activities will be upholding Naval Avitation traditions just fine.

...booze and hookers?? hahahaha

KBayDog

...booze and hookers?? hahahaha

No.

He'll be briefing his liberty ORM plans to the skipper, having liberty formation after formation after formation, observing out-of-bounds areas, getting back to the boat before he turns into a pumpkin, and pissing into a cup the following morning ("randomly," of course).

flyboy

I still can't figure out why I had a "random" UA every other Navy drill weekend....maybe they thought I was one of those misbehaving college students. I guess I got lucky... :)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
No.

He'll be briefing his liberty ORM plans to the skipper, having liberty formation after formation after formation, observing out-of-bounds areas, getting back to the boat before he turns into a pumpkin, and pissing into a cup the following morning ("randomly," of course).
Old school traditions, not the modern crap.

BTW...did you know that everytime I use iespell to check my posts it want to chang KBayDog to lapdog??????