• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

College Football is back!

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
jdnewso1 said:
Stupid Commodores!!! We were just a little pre-occupied about having to play USC next weekend. WHOO-PIG! GO HOGS!!

Look out hogs, you got to get through T-TOWN on September 24.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
We've got the USC game in the bag! This is the type of game we're destined to win (just ask the Vols or Longhorns...errr, better go back a couple years though)!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well since Vandy beat Arkansas, if Arkansas beats USC, then wouldn't Vandy be the best team in the nation? :icon_tong

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
This thread died too early... namely because I didn't get to talk about Penn State being 5-0 and crushing the Gophers.

08_DWillTDRun.jpg

Next week should be a better test, these clowns were overrated. Bring on the Buckeyes!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Ahhh, the satisfaction of seeing Alabama play a fantastic game. I've waited too long for that.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
pennst8 said:
This thread died too early... namely because I didn't get to talk about Penn State being 5-0 and crushing the Gophers.

Next week should be a better test, these clowns were overrated. Bring on the Buckeyes!

Now kicking myself for not getting tickets to Homecoming . . . I'm sure the scalpers on the corner of University and Curtin are loving life now . . .

pennst8 said:
Damn skippy! Where have all the Joe Pa haters gone?

They're quaffing beer at the Skeller/Saloon/Phyrst/etc. after the game and claiming they never doubted him . . .

Pags

N/A
pilot
nittany03 said:
Now kicking myself for not getting tickets to Homecoming . . . I'm sure the scalpers on the corner of University and Curtin are loving life now . . .

They're quaffing beer at the Skeller/Saloon/Phyrst/etc. after the game and claiming they never doubted him . . .

well, i've sure eaten my words

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
beau said:
.....and man...Maimi and Florida State look as bad as my Sooners. There must be a bad football virus going around.

you mean FLORIDA... Florida State stomped some orange men. I should know beau, I was there... and got spooned. (I'll tell you in person)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
jboomer said:
I am so demoralized now. I have nothing more to say....

You're demoralized? We frickin lost to MTSU. Yes, Middle Tennessee State University, formerly 0-3, now 1-3, in the frickin Sun Belt.

SimpleMind

Went to the Va Tech vs West Virginia game this past weekend. I honestly think the Mountaineers had a chance if not for the fumbles....I'm pretty proud of them because I thought they were going to get squashed.

What's with the VTs coach constantly keeping his A$$ on the field?

College football isn't so bad for those claiming to hate it. You just need to experience the 9th wonder of the world...tailgating......so much potential in a parking lot whether your team wins or loses.