• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

College Football is back!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I heard that USC will stand at #1 and the Longhorns will still be at #2 come monday. So sayeth ESPN.

:confused: :icon_rage :eek:

WHY!?!?!?!?! I say Texas should be No. 1... but what say do I have in all this?

Sayeth also ESPN... ND will stand at #9. This is good.

beau

Not just that, but Reggie Bush actually pushed Leinart over the goal line. That's illegal in college football. Any flags? No.

Yeah, that was the one thing I noticed and was screaming about! They stopped him and as Matt (the lionheart) Leinard rolled off the pile Reggie (the criminal) Bush pushed his main man over the goal line and into College Football history! Man, ND fvcked themselfs by letting the huge 4th and 9 get away from them for huge yards.

I hate ND and dont like SC (but respect them), being an OU fan (ND ended our 47 game win streak, and SC..well I still have nightmares of last January).

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Oh the sweet satisfaction. Alabama defense held out against fat Phil (more accurate passing would have put it away earlier), Auburn lost (apparently can't kick a ball), Penn St. unloaded on a pitiful team, and Texas Tech was exposed for the crap they are.

Personally, I don't think that Alabama will go undefeated and will lose in the SEC championship, however I think that a perfect bowl game would be Alabama -Penn St. (if they can get into the BCS). Battle of the classic powerhouses anyone?

beau

man, I'm weeping....what a turn of events for this poor sooner alum! We stink! I'm not talking bad...I'm talking the cheese! The nasty! We didnt deserve to beat Baylor tonight! We had some good things going...but it was ugly...he had so many opportunities to put the game away and just Fvcked it away to Overtime.....we didnt deserve to win! Good on Baylor for hanging in there and almost making us pay for our sloppyness!

Brad Smith for Heisman....he pretty much took down my Huskers by himself....OU next week, was dreading it at the start this year; that'll actually be a decent game....

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Personally, I don't think that Alabama will go undefeated and will lose in the SEC championship, however I think that a perfect bowl game would be Alabama -Penn St. (if they can get into the BCS). Battle of the classic powerhouses anyone?

It would be a great game... but I think I'd rather see us play Notre Dame.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It would be a great game... but I think I'd rather see us play Notre Dame.

Either or would be fine with me, but I haven't booed Notre Dame in too long. (Old school Penn State fan from before this Big Ten business)

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
No need to play 'em in a bowl...Penn State visits South Bend in '06, then hosts ND in '07. :)
True, but I'd like to have something to throw in their faces before we even go to South Bend.

I don't like Alabama. I HATE Notre Dame.

(Half of my extended family is die hard Notre Dame fans... the other half is die hard Penn State fans. Even though we haven't played in years, the hatred runs deep.)

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
We need to play Pitt more often, too.

I agree with that, even though they suck. It's a shame that the series ended a few years back, but with only 3 non-conference games, it restricts other home-and-home series. It's great that we're in the Big Ten, but you sorta miss those days when the Eastern independents would play each other year in, year out, including Penn St.-Pitt as the last game of the season.

flygirlA47474

applicant PLC air-jrs 2006
well, My school official sucks, we lost again last night. San Diego State I think has won once so far, I'm not really sure because I dont keep up with it that well.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, at least Florida finally had a good weekend for a change.