• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CY 2011 DCO IW/IP/Intel boards: discussion and speculation

Paul Robichaux

So are we all :) If you haven't already done so, you can subscribe to the thread to get instant e-mail notifications when someone posts to it... like, y'know, someone who knows that the results are out.

Best of luck to all y'all!

PapaK

It's not just you. Even for those of us submitting the the next one, it's been a long week. I'm so eager to find out who the selectees are.

mbstroz

Marc (IP Ensign)
I was wondering something. After the board, does anyone who's packet that is non-selected get a notice in the regular mail. The Navy doc 1131/154 say that we do but I never received one for the last board.

das

Contributor
I've never personally known anyone to get anything in writing for non-select; just verbally informed by their recruiter.

das

Contributor
The MAR board has adjourned, and results have been released to Commander, Navy Recruiting Command (CNRC). From there, the results should be entered so they can be accessed by the Navy Recruiting Districts (NRDs) and your recruiters. This process isn't instantaneous, but the results should be available very soon!

das

Contributor
If I get further information, I'll share it. The plan was to select 25-30 INTEL.

das

Contributor
I have some unofficial statistics. Official information comes to your recruiter in the form of the results letter. Please also keep in mind that these numbers do not present a complete picture, but they give a basic idea of the applicant pool size and selections.

There were 283 packages considered at this board, including 194 INTEL, 25 IW, 56 IP, and 8 OCEANO. The selections were 40 INTEL, 10 IW, 6 IP, and 0 OCEANO (tabled until next board because no quotas available). This is the last FY11 IDC DCO board.

The next board, and the first FY12 board, is 19-22SEP11.

Best wishes to all who applied!