• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Et Tu, Petraeus?

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Found that out this afternoon (I think I posted it here). Also there's a story floating around that Petraes was sending on average 30 emails a day to the crazy chic after she broke things off.
Ah, Outlook Chat.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have and it does answer some. I have a buddy that works for the JPRA. I'm seeing the Who with him Tuesday. After a couple of drinks I'll try to get his take on it and not post it here.:D
The Who, as in Roger and Pete? You bastard! :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
FWIW, they're now reporting that the chick being threatened by Broadwell, a Ms Kelly, was not the DoS rep to JSOC, but an unofficial consultant of some kind at MacDill. I don't have the link, but it's out there.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
YUP......Maximum R&B. They're playing Quadrophenia. The best rock album ever made.
Looks like I'm showing up to DC two weeks too late. I'm insanely jealous and will now cry myself to sleep.

Edit: I found tickets in Boston! Kick ass.

KBayDog

FWIW, they're now reporting that the chick being threatened by Broadwell, a Ms Kelly, was not the DoS rep to JSOC, but an unofficial consultant of some kind at MacDill.

And, by "unofficial consultant," they mean that she was actually a short-order cook who worked the mid-shift at the MacDill greasy spoon.

jcj

And speaking of crazy chicks, same article goes into some detail about Diane Feinstein getting butt-hurt about not being briefed in advance. Wow...

Agree. My frustration is with those who seem spring-loaded to believe in conspiracy when in all probability, it's the latter two. I don't think the press needs to stop asking questions - far from it, but when the answer is "we don't know yet," people shouldn't jump to conspiratorial conclusions. I know that's demanding a lot from the public these days, but hey. ;)
I know people who are still convinced that Obama personally forbid very specific military action, such as a Spectre gunship, SEAL rescue, etc, because he hates America.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
On the bright side of things, he is in good company in terms of spies and relationships:
sean-connery.jpg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
On the bright side of things, he is in good company in terms of spies and relationships:

Myself, I would have used a picture of this Bond:

daltbon.jpg

But only to add even more controversy to the thread :D