• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Et Tu, Petraeus?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Army Generals' version of Tailhook?

Repeat after me, Sir(s):

I wasn't there, I didn't do shit, and you can't prove anything.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh man, please no. This is getting ridiculous.

It was already ridiculous, now it's becoming farce. Next it'll turn out one of them drove cross-country in an adult diaper. Or GEN Odierno is on the client list of that Zumba call girl.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Is that like a FRO (Family Readiness Officer) in the Navy and Marine Corps?

FROs make pretty good bank for the (usually minimal) amount of work they do.

Sounds like someone got herself a nice job title for organizing fancy parties for senior leaders at her rich husband's house. Nice work if you can get it.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
Oh man, please no. This is getting ridiculous.

Sounds like the 21st Century version of "Comfort Women" from WWII Japanese occupations of Asian countries.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It was already ridiculous, now it's becoming farce. Next it'll turn out one of them drove cross-country in an adult diaper. Or GEN Odierno is on the client list of that Zumba call girl.

Or have a shirtless FBI agent under investigation for sending photos to the 'social liaison' who originally complained about the emails from Broadwell. The person she originally complained to was the agent who sent her the aforementioned photos and who also later 'blew the whistle' on the investigation to a member of Congress at the end of October fearing it was being buried by the administration.

I am certainly impressed with the number of men who have gotten entangled with this one woman. Who is next, the commanding general of the Salvation Army?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sweet baby Jesus. I just want to point out that SECDEF was quoted as saying that Gen Allen is entitled to due process in this mater. I hope that same deference is afforded to all the other commanders who are kicked out of their jobs for accusations, innuendo or police charges not adjudicated by the courts.

BigRed389

None
I hope the investigation can say they at least had credible indicators that national security was compromised. And not because of some sick desire to see any of these guys get burned, but because if there isn't, this is all a serious waste of time and resources.

Had an interesting discussion at work on whether or not "harmless" adultery (ie no classified pillowtalk, chain of command issues, compromised job performance, etc) should even be covered by the UCMJ or used against a public official. Purely speculation from what I've seen, but for every guy "caught", there are plenty that do the deed and just never get caught.

SkywardET

Contrarian
I hope the investigation can say they at least had credible indicators that national security was compromised. And not because of some sick desire to see any of these guys get burned, but because if there isn't, this is all a serious waste of time and resources.

Had an interesting discussion at work on whether or not "harmless" adultery (ie no classified pillowtalk, chain of command issues, compromised job performance, etc) should even be covered by the UCMJ or used against a public official. Purely speculation from what I've seen, but for every guy "caught", there are plenty that do the deed and just never get caught.
I suppose it's good you qualified harmless in quotation marks. There really is no such thing as harmless adultery unless you're in some type of open marriage. A myopic focus on the matter of material/substantive damage to national security is not really warranted. Is it too much to ask our leaders to do the right thing? Even when it's difficult? That's what we're supposed to do.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Apparently some "senior" officials in certain countries aren't able to resist the allure of Hot Thang PT.

(I'm buying this patch for my dress jacket.)

bunga-b.jpg