• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35c

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon n

Banned
Does anyone know when the F-35C will see its first action?
hello, i am captain brandon niquette of the earth fedration forces, (eff), i can tell you, f-35c will be in action, the date of 2008 has been move to, in by 2012 year, that is all, anyone who want to ask me anything, i will tell you, please send a reply, to brandon n.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
hello, i am captain brandon niquette of the earth fedration forces, (eff), i can tell you, f-35c will be in action, the date of 2008 has been move to, in by 2012 year, that is all, anyone who want to ask me anything, i will tell you, please send a reply, to brandon n.

You can't be for real.......just can't. Okay, whose playing the joke, nobody is this lame in "real" life.

brandon n

Banned
oh, yes, i fly x-wing fighter, it's an air/space superiority fighter, it's an great ship, i fly, i bulit it in 2000, the same for my fleet.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
it was the day, i created (eff) earth fedration forces and earth fedration fleets.

You do realize this is a website made up of people who are in the military,in real life, and those who are interested in going into the military,in real life, and not some fantasy makebelieve land, right???

brandon n

Banned
(eff) is real!!!!!!!!

the (eff) are real!!!!!, damn!-damn!, why i have to try tell peoples that thing is very real!!!!!!, is it because i am captain of eff.:icon_rage

Status
Not open for further replies.