• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35c

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Obviously a joke. Somebody find out who this clown is. If it's one of us, still a clown :D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I've banned brandon n for a few days though I'm sure he's one of us trying to have fun or just a total loser doing what losers do best.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I just want to know who's prescribing his meds so they can be contacted to up the dosage.

Brett

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I did an IP address search on the 'ol Captain and no other member shows up having used that earthlink IP address. Strange...I guess the (eff) has blocked our access to the records?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I did an IP address search on the 'ol Captain and no other member shows up having used that earthlink IP address. Strange...I guess the (eff) has blocked our access to the records?

Yeah, I tried as well but to no avail. If this kid is serious, he has issues. His little bio reads like a nutjob. These people walk amongst us :eek:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I like how is one bestest friend isn't a "friend" on myspace. Brett, I thought Bunk locked this, but it was open the next day. Perhaps it's still here for entertainment.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I had banned him for a few days but didn't lock the thread. This kid has serious issues or might have some sort of actual disability. I'll lock this thread now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.