• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
24/Male/Non-prior
44 OAR GPA 2.95
3 year Collegiate Athlete in Football
Countless volunteer experience
Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
LOR's: O-3, Friend who plays Pro Football, Employer
Strong Motivation Statement
MEPS Qualified

Hoping the whole person concept prevails. Applying for Intel

I last heard Intel isn't really open for FY13 anymore, I could be mistaken, my CCC does NOT really know much about OCS.

Tenzo82

Once the non-prior knows the result please let the AD guys know because it takes alittle bit for us to find out. Good or bad as long as we find out, right? Good luck again.

4 more days!!!!!

cardeea

Member OAR GPA App EDU

USAF_WX2USN 49 3.11 IDC/SWO BS Meteorology
Cardeea 46 3.22 IDC SUPr MBA BSBA
NavyIntel 50 3.94 IDC BA Intel
Tenzo82 41 3.4 IDC BA IT
CoraEKarmer 50 3.4 IDC BA Pol Sci
Lincoln Lucas 66 9/8/9 3.38 SNA/IDC BA Econ SWO/ Sup
Afwx 50 3.63 IDC BS CIS
Nelson0216 48 3.7 SWO/IP BS IT Mgt
Mew 51 3.02 IDC BA Intl Eco
Sumit 54 3.88 IDC/Sup MSCS BSEE
Batou365 44 2.95 IDC BA
Steve Finch 56 3.25 IDC BS

Good Luck to everyone. I hope good things come upon us all Super Board Monday!

afwx

Booyahkah
Intel is selecting +-50 on Monday 04 Feb 2013 board. They will be selecting the rest of FY13/half of FY14. That is straight from the mouth of the board chair. :D

Good Intel.......Intel! They didn't happen to mention IW by chance did they?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sumit

Once the non-prior knows the result please let the AD guys know because it takes alittle bit for us to find out. Good or bad as long as we find out, right? Good luck again.

4 more days!!!!!

That would be nice, we (AD) don't get to know until after 2 weeks!

NavyIntel

That would be nice, we (AD) don't get to know until after 2 weeks!

I was told we (AD) should have results the week of the 11th, but we will just have to wait and see. When anyone hears anything they better be posting on here and letting us know!!!

I don't know anything about IWO, even though I applied for that as my 2nd. lol I do know that IP is only selecting 1 or 2 but must have a tech degree and 3.5 gpa is what they are looking for. IP tends to be VERY VERY picky. And sorry I don't know anything more than that. I try not to bug my source more than I must. haha

exNavyOffRec

Intel is selecting +-50 on Monday 04 Feb 2013 board. They will be selecting the rest of FY13/half of FY14. That is straight from the mouth of the board chair. :D

from NRC numbers FY13 Intel is full, they might select 50 and like what happened before some waited 2 years to go to OCS.

NavyIntel

from NRC numbers FY13 Intel is full, they might select 50 and like what happened before some waited 2 years to go to OCS.

Like I said, it is 50 and all of those selected will be at OCS by 01 July 2014. However the remaining FY13 will be at OCS by July 2013 and the FY14 candidates will be at OCS by December 2013 all bassed off OCS available seats. So based off what I have been told no one should have to wait more than a year...