• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Que3n

pilot
Wasn't sure where else to ask this: When I was putting together my package 6 months ago my recruiter and I put an available to ship date of Jan 1, 2015 - as things always do over time, I now have the ability to ship a few months earlier if possible... Does anyone know if that's a request that can be made?

I can assume from activity here that they are still filling in sept/oct/nov/dec class dates but don't know if I can change my available to ship date. Also in follow up, if I do get a November or December date, does anyone know how long the holiday break from training is? I have searched with mixed results.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wasn't sure where else to ask this: When I was putting together my package 6 months ago my recruiter and I put an available to ship date of Jan 1, 2015 - as things always do over time, I now have the ability to ship a few months earlier if possible... Does anyone know if that's a request that can be made?
Reasonable requests can always be made. If placement conditions allow, and a seat is/becomes available, you'll be accommodated, if not... nice try, nothing lost!;)
BzB

triplej88

Here I am in purgatory! Glad I found others to help me through my misery. My OR told me in May we would have a FINSEL in 2-4 weeks.... I think she was mistaken!

brogdawg32

Here I am in purgatory! Glad I found others to help me through my misery. My OR told me in May we would have a FINSEL in 2-4 weeks.... I think she was mistaken!
I think they may have paused the FINSELs while the June board just convened. It seemed they were pumping them out pretty consistently until this week

Kees

SNA Select
Just got a call from my OR and it' looks like CIRIMS has me down for the 02 November OCS class.

Tentative, of course. Still waiting for my FINSEL to be in hand.

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
Haha, I appreciate the correction Fronch. Working with my recruiter to get through the process and maybe I can squeeze into a November or December class.
Mostly I was just being sarcastic and venting a little bit. My OR has been saying "hopefully next week" for 3 weeks in a row now...