• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Every single day I wake up and check my inbox multiple times per day hoping to find the long awaited e-mail forwarded to me by my recruiter from NRC. Every night I find myself laying in bed curled up into the fetal position hoping the next day of inbox checking will yield better results.
you need to find one of those asian massage parlors and relax...like I did.

...maybe that's why those banner adds keep popping up

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Every single day I wake up and check my inbox multiple times per day hoping to find the long awaited e-mail forwarded to me by my recruiter from NRC. Every night I find myself laying in bed curled up into the fetal position hoping the next day of inbox checking will yield better results.

f1a.jpg

44magnum

If you help out with kitchen duty you get the BK ribbon.
And if you enlist first like some of us did, you get some french fries on your sleeve. Then make 3rd class and replace the fries with a chicken. I'd rather have started out with the butter bars though.

HTR

pilot
Anyone know how log books work once your in? My current logbook has seen better days. I thought about getting a new but that would be a waste if i have to get a different one once we get to flight school.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
I'm going to assume I'll have a longer than average wait considering I graduate next May. Meanwhile I'll stay on this Straight A thing I got going on. I'm so paranoid that the Navy will decide that it no longer needs X pilots for my year and cut back on previous selects who haven't received F Select yet. In that event, hopefully I'll be above the line. :eek: