• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

exNavyOffRec

You were still in college. You hadn't received you degree yet. You can't compare with most people applying that already are completely qualified (i.e. graduated college).

It is best to compare like designators, SNA college graduate to SNA college graduate, IW to IW, IP to IP, etc......

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Anyone know how log books work once your in? My current logbook has seen better days. I thought about getting a new but that would be a waste if i have to get a different one once we get to flight school.
You get issued a new one at the API.

Kees

SNA Select
Checking in! It's been a while since I've posted. Last I checked, my FINSEL was awaiting PM signature. That was a couple of weeks ago. Still going strong and hoping for Sep/Oct class date!

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
Recruiter called this afternoon and said that I am in the system (I assume CIRIMS) for the 12Oct2014 class date. Of course, nothing is final until that FINSEL letter is signed but he said from his experience that dates rarely change once they are in the system like this.

Last edited:

HTR

pilot
What is the name of the gouge or book the recruiter gives ya once you get your finsel?

Larick

None
Contributor
What is the name of the gouge or book the recruiter gives ya once you get your finsel?
My recruiter emailed me the Naval Officer Delayed Entry Program Guide to Success pdf. He also emailed the inspection knowledge pdf from the OCS website.