• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

First Female F-22 Pilot

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm curious if any of the gear she's wearing is specific to the F-22 or standard USAF jet issue?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Capt. Jammie Jamieson was the first female fighter pilot to qualify in the F-22A Raptor. the nation's newest fighter jet The Air Force now has an estimated 14,000 pilots, including nearly 3,700 fighter pilots and of that, 70 are women.

If her callsign isn't "Jenna" because of her last name, it should be.

-ea6bflyr ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
IMHO pics just don't do the F-22 any justice. The two that were recently here @ NGP gave me a whole different appreciation for their "looks"

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
i think they look like a chunky pig on the ground, but once you pull the gear up they look positively lethal and sexy at the same time (the jet, not the pilot/old lady in the picture)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
danke, every day i'm out of college counts against one i was in college. within four years, i'll be back to writing at a high school sophomore level.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
I don't know, but her flight gear doesn't look nearly as uncomfortable as mine. I'm half-tempted to write a HAZREP on what I have to wear, especially when we're relegated to wearing poopie suits. If I'm in that crap for more than an hour, I start to hyperventilate! I can't for the life of me, figure out how I survived a translant without passing out halfway across the Atlantic.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I don't know, but her flight gear doesn't look nearly as uncomfortable as mine. I'm half-tempted to write a HAZREP on what I have to wear, especially when we're relegated to wearing poopie suits. If I'm in that crap for more than an hour, I start to hyperventilate! I can't for the life of me, figure out how I survived a translant without passing out halfway across the Atlantic.

How long does a translant take in a Harrier? I've done a couple of 6+hr hops in a drysuit and man does it suck. You want to hydrate so you don't pass out and die, but you don't want to for fear of having to piss. There's so much truth to that Dos Gringos song about the 2 ft penis...

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
How long does a translant take in a Harrier? I've done a couple of 6+hr hops in a drysuit and man does it suck. You want to hydrate so you don't pass out and die, but you don't want to for fear of having to piss. There's so much truth to that Dos Gringos song about the 2 ft penis...
I fear getting something important caught in that zipper.:eek:

MasterBates

I still could never figure out the "geometry" of pissing in the T-45, even when I had a 2.0 log leg (yes, it CAN be done) sitting in the back to try to figure out how to use the piddle pack.

Threading it thru the ejection handle was the only option, but that don't leave much room before hitting the stick.