• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight School backed up

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
It may be my perception, but I believe the hurrevac of jets are slightly easier than the fat kids. The fat kids need more love and support on the road. 😆

Well I mean yeah, and we can be on the west coast by early afternoon too. Do helicopters have better mental health when they are on the ramp with other helicopters? I feel like they must be emotional creatures

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Well I mean yeah, and we can be on the west coast by early afternoon too. Do helicopters have better mental health when they are on the ramp with other helicopters? I feel like they must be emotional creatures
No...not emotional. Purely mechanical.

I get scared when I hear people talking about flying with a 'wire'.😁

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Did a hurrevac to Memphis in a TH-57 "old Bravo" with an aircrew in the other seat. One of the SNA's dad was an executive for Coors, and we basically got sponsored by the plant while we were there - with daily "tours" which were basically drink-a-thons with "take home" party favors. It was epic. There was probably over 100 TW-5 aircraft there.