• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FLYBOYS film

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Naaaaaaaaaaa .... your guy (above) is an actor. He's acting. Playing a part; pretending he's someone else.

THIS guy (below) is the real deal, a leader, a tiger, a gentleman, and a handsome stud by anyone's standards ...

Right, Yes...the real Dick Winters, not the actor. ;)

I'm going to see the damn movie because it has frick'n airplanes in it. I Don't really care for the debate of factuality.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
I saw the Flyboys commercial last night. I thought about that craptasitic movie Pearl Harbor as well. They put all the action shots on the trailer, and all you have left is the huggie-kissie love story BS. Needless to say, I was disappointed by Pearl Harbor. :tongue2_1

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I will see it. Considering how techonological and brutal that war was, im suprised that there are not more movies made about it (I can only think of a few off the top of my head). Maybe this movie will get Hollywood on the WWI bandwagon.

East

东部
Contributor
I did a NAV extend to Brunswick Maine a couple of months ago and all the JOs were wearing polo shirts under their flight suits in honor of the 20th anniversary of Top Gun. They looked friggin ridiculous.... :icon_what

That's cool!

Haven't heard of that one, did the guys also use hair-products and bleech their tops? ...and shouting : "Yes I am dangerous" all the time....

Attachments

• Tomcat1.jpg
    Tomcat1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 75