• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I'm pretty sure he's photoshopped all those pictures. I'm going to need more proof. :)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I feel like a JO in a DH meeting...

And now Ned must know what it's like to be a Dept head trying to hold a serious meeting with the JOs....welcome tot he virtual Ready Room, Ned!

Brett1

Banned
Oh man..... I have lurked here for a couple of years and have been reluctant to join for fear of the newbie pile on. Looks like I have stepped in it before my first post even happened.

Does he really look like Carville???

phrogpilot73

Oh man..... I have lurked here for a couple of years and have been reluctant to join for fear of the newbie pile on. Looks like I have stepped in it before my first post even happened.
No worries, it's all in good fun...

I do like the bit about Brett (whichever one you choose!) being old, fat, and tired.

Check Six

Just arrived here into South Africa. Will post some more pics as soon as I upload them. Am shooting the new SuperHind MKIII in the morn so watch out for some pics.

Ned

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
I think it is cool that someoen posted their "bio" of sorts, then went on to back it up with some shit-hot pictures. Those are really nice!

I love seeing those pictures and just thinking abotu how cool some of those flights must have been.

Thanks!

Check Six

Here are a few pics from yesterdays shoot here in Johannesburg, South Africa. The 407 shot at dawn was an opportunity shot, the other helo is the Superhind MKIII.

XO8X0012.jpg

XO8X0300.jpg

XO8X0387.jpg

XO8X0338.jpg

XO8X0544.jpg

XO8X0550.jpg