• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Some of the most amazing photography, aviation or otherwise, I have ever seen. I've seen some photos taken by HeyJoe as well. He's not a bad photographer either.

phrogpilot73

I still think both Ned and HeyJoe are just really good at PhotoShop... This is tied for my first favorite thread (the other one being HeyJoe showing off his work)

Check Six

Afternoon all, Just passing through Sydney Airport on the way home from Africa. Got some awesome pics over there and as soon as I get home I will upload a few for you to look over. Had an eye opening shoot with the Superhind MkIII and also shot some cockpit pics for those of you who want to have a look inside this beast.

Will keep you posted but should be uploading some in a few days.

Ned

Check Six

Will let you guys have a sneak peek at a new site myself and two other great photographers are building. Its going to be called the Aviation Image Bank. So far we have uploaded over 600 images and plan on having about 10,000 in there before we launch it. Please note the following url is just a holding url and not where it will finally be located. Stop in and scroll through each of the pages of images and let me know what you think. Everything that I have shot has Photograph by Ned under the photographer name.

http://air2air.warbirdz.net

There is everything there, from fast jets, to helos to warbirds. Stop in, have a look and give me your feedback. Just a note that the search function is still being developed so its not currently in use.

Cheers

Ned

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Wow... Beautiful... Words fail... :D:D:D Great Stuff!

What's really awesome is that you are uploading photos as I search!