• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freebie Sub to HeliOps Magazine - READ THIS

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Ned is the real deal without a doubt.

Ned thanks for all your contributions! You are welcome here and anywhere we cross paths you can count many a beer from the AW community!

Check Six

Chuck - Thanks and its a great forum here.

We have added another couple of hundred images to the image bank so stop in and have a looksee when you get a chance. We plan on having about 10k of them in there before we open the doors for business.

Cheers

Ned

P.S. Let me know if you have specific pics you want to see of aircraft types and will see what I have in my collections to upload.

Check Six

For those that are also interested here is an update from one of my other magazines which covers powerboat racing around the world.

H2OCover4.jpg

H2O4HondaF4.jpg

H2O4Griffithscup.jpg

H2O4jetsprinting.jpg

H2O4Pokerrun.jpg

H2O4SouthAfricaF1.jpg

H2O4USinvasionP1.jpg

H2O4Falkowski.jpg

Check Six

Have added heaps more military images to the Image Bank gallery (link in above posts) so stop in and have a looksee.

Included some of the SD Tomcats and Hornets as well.

Regards

Ned

Check Six

Few images I shot of the Mi-24 Superhind MKIII in South Africa. This is one awesome piece of equipment.

XO8X0374.jpg

XO8X0381.jpg

XO8X0400.jpg

XO8X0467.jpg

XO8X0365.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ned,

I swear there was some thread somewhere where you said you shot w/ a Nikon D200 (among others). Maybe I'm making that up, but regardless, how do you get such clear shots? Is it autofocus or manual? I'd assume a quick reacting lense and maybe even their new VR lenses if you're using a Nikon. Just curious.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ned,

I swear there was some thread somewhere where you said you shot w/ a Nikon D200 (among others). Maybe I'm making that up, but regardless, how do you get such clear shots? Is it autofocus or manual? I'd assume a quick reacting lense and maybe even their new VR lenses if you're using a Nikon. Just curious.
PFM man, PFM

Check Six

GatorDev - Am a Canon guy thru and thru. I use 2 x EOS 1DS MKIIs. Each one is 17 megapixel. Great cameras to use and very reliable. Focusing is awesome and awb is even better. Wouldnt touch Nikon at all. Paying for the name and they dont deliver in a high pressure situation.

Regards

Ned