• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

livnlow1

Roger that. I was under a different impression - thanks for the correction, Chief.

Ah, the waiting game sucks, nonetheless. Speaking of the norm, from 2003 - 2005, the results weren't released until close to the 1st of November. I wonder if it will be the same this year as well?

I hope it wont be out that late... I have a house I have to sell...lol. and finish up the work we have been doing to it... If he gets picked up.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Horrible time to sell... Foreclosures + fall/winter holidays + buyers market = crappy sales price + closing costs

livnlow1

Horrible time to sell... Foreclosures + fall/winter holidays + buyers market = crappy sales price + closing costs

I know but that is what we would have to do... not going to live cross country and rent out my house... to much to deal with. and knowing people around here they would trash the house...

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
I definitely understand, it's the same situation that I am in. I'd rather move home but I am kind of stuck in this house. Now granted, if you bought 3+ years ago, you'll still make money, just not as much as you would have a year ago. I decided to stay around here for ODU because of my house. Too much to sell, find another home, buy, and than wait a year to change my residency back to MD for in-state tuition. But good luck to you! If you need any recommendations for an agent or handyman, let me know.

livnlow1

I definitely understand, it's the same situation that I am in. I'd rather move home but I am kind of stuck in this house. Now granted, if you bought 3+ years ago, you'll still make money, just not as much as you would have a year ago. I decided to stay around here for ODU because of my house. Too much to sell, find another home, buy, and than wait a year to change my residency back to MD for in-state tuition. But good luck to you! If you need any recommendations for an agent or handyman, let me know.

yeah last year my house during the summer tripled in price... but we bought it in nov of 2004 so we will make something not as much as we want but it's ok... cause we will never move back here so we gotta sell... and it will pay off our bills.lol.. thanks my husband does all the handyman work on the house and my grandpa is our realtor if we go to utah...lol..

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Are the results out???

yep...got a paper copy of them in my hand...PM me if ya need to know and don't have access

Yes, the results are out, and yes I have a copy. Unfortunately I think it only just got to our radio an hour ago and since we're in the Pacific I imagine all the rest of your commands are closed. As of right now the STA-21 website doesn't even show me as a select when I logged in like 20 seconds ago. So don't freak out and get all sad. PM me with your name and I will check as many as I can before I head to class in an hour.

If I don't get back to you right away I already left for class, but since I'm on Hawaii time I'll check when I get home. So for all of you chewing your nails off wondering it will be okay.