• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

k_smittay

wow, you guys are just bad, seriously do what we all did when we were waiting. I'll give you a hint, it didn't include being stuck to a computer for 90% of our time awake. Also, I sure as hell wasn't bothering people who were at P-cola trying to get all of the stuff out. Let them do their jobs, if you want numbers, add em up yourself when the results come out. Be glad that a huricane didn't wipe out everything and push results back a month. You all sound like a bunch of women at a baby shower (at least what I imagine it to be like).

Yea seriously, leave the STA-21 folks alone. Nothing like interviewing for a job then calling everyday to check the status. If you got hired, you got hired. If you didn't... you didn't.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Spoken like a true AEGIS FC.

Hey speak for yourself! FCS techs don't talk like SPY and Computer/Display pukes, lol! Plus our gear actually WORKS!!

On another note, I was bored on the rev watch, so I compiled a list of the number of selectees from last year broken down by community option:

FY07 Results
CORE - 38
NUKE - 40
PILOT - 35
NFO - 30
NURSE - 17
SWO - 10
INTEL - 8
SPEC OPS - 6
SPEC WAR - 4
IW - 6
CEC - 5
SUPPLY - 1

And the FY08 results so far:
CORE - 48
NUKE - 40
PILOT - 40
NFO - 20
SWO - 20

So far it's looking like a close repeat of last year!

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I sure as hell didn't write the STA people with my Navy e-mail ;)

Anyways yeah I agree, we shouldn't be on here all day waiting to hear whats up, but truth is... this is a drug.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Hey speak for yourself! FCS techs don't talk like SPY and Computer/Display pukes, lol! Plus our gear actually WORKS!!

On another note, I was bored on the rev watch, so I compiled a list of the number of selectees from last year broken down by community option:

FY07 Results
CORE - 38
NUKE - 40
PILOT - 35
NFO - 30
NURSE - 17
SWO - 10
INTEL - 8
SPEC OPS - 6
SPEC WAR - 4
IW - 6
CEC - 5
SUPPLY - 1

And the FY08 results so far:
CORE - 48
NUKE - 40
PILOT - 40
NFO - 20
SWO - 20

So far it's looking like a close repeat of last year!

You guys need to learn how to "search." You would have found this.

-ETC

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
You guys need to learn how to "search." You would have found this.

-ETC

I did see your thread ETC (congrats BTW!!), but I wanted to see the breakdown of how many selectees there were for every option, not just core, pilot and nfo....

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
How did you come up with your numbers ET1Nuke? They differ from this board. Just trying to see which source is more on.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I did see your thread ETC (congrats BTW!!), but I wanted to see the breakdown of how many selectees there were for every option, not just core, pilot and nfo....

Thanks. Why would you care about anything other than pilot and nfo? ;)

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
How did you come up with your numbers ET1Nuke? They differ from this board. Just trying to see which source is more on.

Just took the messages and counted them...I noticed that the lessons learned navadmin they send out though had different numbers. I don't know if it was me or them that can't count. But I figured I was close enough to not waste my time and count them all again. But I guess with all these applicants on here with nothing to do I wouldn't put it past one of them to count them all up again and find out it was me.

-ETC

DeltaVictorFC2

I counted up the quotas for FY08, heres what I found....

CORE - 48
NUKE - 40
PILOT - 40
NFO - 20
SWO - 20

Glad I can help you all with this new information.