• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Eblack904

we have got messages however, none of them are really pertinent to STA-21, just routine. i still click over every time i hear the boop though

Armbar

Hey guys,

I dunno if it means anything but senior midshipmen and oc's found out their service assignment today. My understanding is that sta-21,ocs, and service assignment are done concurrently. Hopefully this means your results will be out soon.

Good luck!

FutureSuppo

So, anybody see "Salt" yet? Excellent movie! How about the social network (Facebook movie)? I think I want to watch it. Anybody seen it?

FutureSuppo

Really... maybe I'm just one of those people who are easily entertained. LOL. I will admit, I almost fell in love with Angie again.

vmiaptetr

I'm starting to pull my hair out now. I was doing okay until today. I wasn't checking AW that much until about an hour ago. Constant refresh. I'm sorry to anyone who thinks this could be the post that says results are out. Being in Hawaii, when I get up in the morning and look to see 20-30 new posts, I always hope that this could be the day.

chk13

me too. everytime i step away for a significant amount of time and i return to see one or two new pages i think this could be it!

chk13

my students are loving it but dont understand why i put them on a ten minute break about every 30 mins....lol

Pooljunkie9

CTSO.OB Cystosorbents Corporation

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CTSO.OB

They have a blood filter that is in clinical trials that removes all sepsis from the blood including the H1N1 virus. They will be done with the trials by the end of this year. The analyst say that when this gets approved by the FDA that is could go up to $16!!!! Do your own DD though...