• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

jriggs11784

nah, I know about it. I just think its terrible that you think you can gain any information about yourself from posting your stats against the 30 or so other applicants on this website. It's funny to watch...and sad.

What's funny to watch.... and sad, is that you assume you know why I asked the man (who had no issue with me asking and actually responded) for his stats. If you must know, my wife WAS GOING TO apply for HR this year, but didn't. It was to get a feeler for her and nothing more. My wife and I both are not even competing against the guy. If you want to nitpick about a stats question that wasn't even directed towards you then go and do it somewhere else. Maybe the Stats and Scores Forum.

Other than that, if your entire reason to comment was to crack an e-Harmony joke (that wasn't even funny) then save it for someone else.

infogeek

What's funny to watch.... and sad, is that you assume you know why I asked the man (who had no issue with me asking and actually responded) for his stats. If you must know, my wife WAS GOING TO apply for HR this year, but didn't. It was to get a feeler for her and nothing more. My wife and I both are not even competing against the guy. If you want to nitpick about a stats question that wasn't even directed towards you then go and do it somewhere else. Maybe the Stats and Scores Forum.

Other than that, if your entire reason to comment was to crack an e-Harmony joke (that wasn't even funny) then save it for someone else.

Everybody play nice, we're all pissed and waiting. Don't turn on each other, that's what the NAVADMINs want!

wernama

You know, I really don’t understand what your issue is with the "Stats and scores" post/questions. I made that post and while I do agree it doesn’t give you much info on yourself, I do think that it gives you a basic idea of what you’re up against. In addition, anyone who's applying in the coming years could go back to the stats and scores post, see who was selected and work to make a package that resembles that of a "selectee". Either way, it’s good to know that were amusing you through this selection process...

Bandit X

I heard the results are delayed due to comprimised selection quotas? Is the integrity of the board is in question? Anyone hear this?

kupao1502

fanning the flames, fanning the flames, fanning the flames...

Another HR Applicant:

Applied for HR/CORE (First time applying)
EVALS: EP, EP, MP (rated #2 with peer group)
College: 82 semester credits 3.5 GPA / AA in Liberal Arts from Penn State
High School: 3.2 GPA
Awards: Meritorious Mast, 2 LOC, 5 LOA (Community Service)
TIS: 2.5 Years, Counting upto now.
LOR: 4 LOR from previous OIC/CO, Current DIVO, Retired Marine Col, and Penn State Student Adviser
SAT: 570/540
Warfare qual: None
PRT: Excellent Med/Excellent Med/Excellent Med/

Package Highlights per CO Endorsement: Penn State Dean's List, 17 months in service frocked to 2nd class, Community Relations Projects, Program Manager contributing to rare AMI and SMI grades of 97% and 98%! WCS with less than 1 year as 2nd Class

Can I say I'm not white as a strenght in my package? Affirmative Action perhaps? LOL.

jriggs11784

fanning the flames, fanning the flames, fanning the flames...

Another HR Applicant:

Applied for HR/CORE (First time applying)
EVALS: EP, EP, MP (rated #2 with peer group)
College: 82 semester credits 3.5 GPA / AA in Liberal Arts from Penn State
High School: 3.2 GPA
Awards: Meritorious Mast, 2 LOC, 5 LOA (Community Service)
TIS: 2.5 Years, Counting upto now.
LOR: 4 LOR from previous OIC/CO, Current DIVO, Retired Marine Col, and Penn State Student Adviser
SAT: 570/540
Warfare qual: None
PRT: Excellent Med/Excellent Med/Excellent Med/

Package Highlights per CO Endorsement: Penn State Dean's List, 17 months in service frocked to 2nd class, Community Relations Projects, Program Manager contributing to rare AMI and SMI grades of 97% and 98%! WCS with less than 1 year as 2nd Class

Can I say I'm not white as a strenght in my package? Affirmative Action perhaps? LOL.

LOL... love the "fanning the flames, fanning the flames, fanning the flames..." part!