• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

FutureSuppo

Yup, I just called. He (Mike) was saying something about the admiral being out of his office the last few days and that he will be in there today. Depending on what he has on his list of things to do, they could be signed and released today. Highly unlikely, but possible. There is a good possibility that they come out tomorrow but no guarantees.

jriggs11784

They said that there is no way to tell when it will come out for sure, but "historically" which I disagree with it should be out in the last week of October.

-Spoke with Customer Service Rep which questioned someone else in the office.

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me!!

jriggs11784

Yup, I just called. He (Mike) was saying something about the admiral being out of his office the last few days and that he will be in there today. Depending on what he has on his list of things to do, they could be signed and released today. Highly unlikely, but possible. There is a good possibility that they come out tomorrow but no guarantees.

I like what Mike had to say a lot more. Doesn't sound like the people on the NPC helpdesk are in the loop with things!

kupao1502

I wonder if Mike had training on "how to shoo-away STA applicants" or maybe NKO has course on "How to Start a Rumor..."

LOL.

So....so far we have Mike saying today or tomorrow; and another about compromised selections?

On a sidenote, FY10 STA applicants has over 3924 replies, FY11 has 23% of it. Does it mean anything?

Bandit X

Has anyone noticed in change in package status on netfocus? Some people were reporting that their status was "closed". Is everyone still able to see their package inventory or has that changed for anyone?

chk13

I thought the Admiral was back in his office as on the 11th (or 12th because of the holiday). Anyone check the CNO page to see where he was off to all this week? Also, we are still ahead of the FY10 guys by like 200 replies if you look at the day to day break out. Theirs jumped at about the 20th of Oct because the results were not out yet and then continued to jump each day they were not out until mid Nov when they finally came out. So much for them making up for the late results last year with getting them out early this year.

Navnuke

So here's some numbers for you guys to dwell on:
YEAR DATE TIME NAVADMIN
FY10-11/12 1854Z 329 Thurs
FY9 -10/10 2032 289 Fri
FY8 -10/4 2158 256 Thurs
FY7 -10/19 1315 291 Thurs
FY6 -10/31 1333 282 Mon
FY5 -11/3 1350 249 Wed
FY4 -10/19 1421 279 Sun
FY3 -10/13 1131 341 Sun
FY2 -10/10 1257 263 Wed
FY1 -9/28 2020 247 Thurs

Based on averages, the results should come out on 10/18 @ 1627 and should be NAVADMIN 283 (Which isn't going to happen this year). On a better note, 4 out of the past 10 years have come out on a Thursday.

ziffler82

Anything yet???? Been busy working long days, into the nights...We are about to go back out to sea again so my wife is going to start checking this site for me to see if anyone posts results...someone please post the results if your able. How many people think it's going to be this week?

Eblack904

CNO Being on travel has nothing to do with the release of NAVADMINS. He has a admin team that travels with him. Thats how the other CNO NAVADMINS have been released. He has been on travel for about two weeks already.

wernama

Have you heard any beeps or boops or whatever sound it makes when you get a message on high side lately???

vmiaptetr

I heard they were going to call us all personally and ask us, "On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want to get accepted?" Apparently, it's a trick question. If you say 11, you're in. But I also heard that we all get a pet unicorn that poops rainbows as a consolation prize. Ah, the old scuttlebutts.