• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

jriggs11784

Actually the funny thing is that as we are all pinging the crap out of the Netfocus site, we are probably the ones putting the server into overload. Thus, not being able to connect. ... don't worry.. just more speculation.

Navnuke

That selection board thing was on my BOL about 2 weeks ago as well, but mysteriously disappeared after a few minutes. I think it is just a glitch in the system. A few of the officers here said the NAVADMIN always gets posted first because this is the list that gets sent to the STA-21 people so they can change the selection page on your profile. They said it usually takes a day or two for them to update it, and the first place anyone will see results is the NAVADMIN. They also said BOL selection status is only for advancement and Chief's boards, and will not relect the results, so I guess we are stuck relying on our high-side'rs in Hawaii to keep us up to date. (For some reason, Hawaii gets message traffic before anyone else. We found that out last year waiting on results.)

Navnuke

I say we just keep posting messages to make more pages so the slacker that logs on at 1400 sees 62 pages, get his hopes up, and then is sadly disappointed when he realizes it was just us shooting the shit.