• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Corpsman

Since we are all speculating on when results will come out (and what computer glitches really mean/hint towards):icon_wink I hope to divert some of that brain power to other questions.

1. For those applying to Med Corps have you noticed the downward trend in qualified MC apps in the past couple of years? From 200+ > 100+ > 80+ > 50+ > to 30+ this year?

2. Do you think this is people getting disheartened from their chances at getting selected into the community?

3. Do you think the board judges the MC apps a little differently, with greater weight given towards academic achievement? Especially knowing the competitive nature of the Med school application process.

Odie

They definitely take academic potential as a higher conderation, they wouldn't want to waste the money on someone who might not make it through med school. My high school cumulative GPA was dismal: 1.35, and I have a 3.5 GPA with my college courses, but the Captain who sat on my ERB said on his comment sheet he doesn't see the metrics, and that I'd be an excellent candidate for CORE. So yeah, I HIGHLY doubt I made Med Corp this year, and the numbers for CORE aren't all that encouraging either.

kupao1502

Just called NPC and was told that they dont have any STA-21 Navadmin info as of yet...

HAH! I was about to post and asked if anyone called NPC/Mike or whoever just to keep us entertained. I know its only 1420, but I think today is a lost cause.

Reply "1" to concur, "2" for otherwise.

chk13

what is taking them so long. i really do not understand the hold up. they have had plenty of time to process the results get them signed and get them uploaded! so frustrated right now.