• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Eblack904

Well no love from CNO WASHINGTON DC on STA-21

NAVADMIN 340/10 : CRIME REDUCTION PROGRAM INTRODUCES THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN. signed Adm Bird

SWS

Thanks eblack, sure appreciate you posting. Do you have access to the entire messages before npc posts them, or just the titles?

Eblack904

Yea i have the whole message but since its on high side. i just post the title. otherwise i would have to print and scan it on the low side.

SWS

it is a serious matter, but not as serious as dying of anticipation of these results not being released SMH

No kidding...or me and my husband beating each other to death fighting over the computer to check for results! (totally kidding)

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
No kidding...or me and my husband beating each other to death fighting over the computer to check for results! (totally kidding)

no your not. we are doing the same thing over here. between the SPC class I had last week, and now a domestic violence message, if they would just post the results the stats for suicides and a$$ kickin's would go down, i guarantee it!

chk13

why...are you interested in the navy's stance on domestic violence. is there something we need to know?...ok, I know that was lame. can you tell i am at my wits end?

justamom

Hmmm I'm just a mom checking for results re: son .... but hitting f5 about every 15 mins or so today..... I think you should start a pool and everyone guess what message # it will be.... :) good luck!

chk13

That is good looking out....Maybe i can get my mom to look for me when i am away from the computer. that is too cool

buttercupA

My husband called somebody, not NPC though. They said that the results were on the vice Admiral's desk but he was TDY and so he would "get to them when he does." Ugh.

chk13

My work day in this time zone is done. Today probably is not the day. headed out. to all hanging around here for awhile enjoy. see you guys tomorrow (well tonight when i check later even though i am trying to recapture some of my life back and failing miserably) .

istdercollen

I have my checkride today. So at least I've got the next 8-10 hours to keep my mind elsewhere. See you guys tomorrow, hopefully with some results.

ktm412

My husband called somebody, not NPC though. They said that the results were on the vice Admiral's desk but he was TDY and so he would "get to them when he does." Ugh.
I think that is a line of BS. I work for an ADM and they have comms teams and admins teams that travel with them when they are TAD/TDY.