• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

NatBull

I NEVER gamble, and I rarely watch pro football (I'm a college fan) and I have joined a pool for this weeks pro football games to try to think of something else. I picked who was going to win by whose team name I liked the best, or what state they are from. I did the same thing last week, and I only lost by one game! I have to admit it helped keep my mind on something else this weekend. (I know you don't really care, but I am needing to ramble, and take up more space on our page)

Eblack904

I just hope the results are out by Tomorrow evening, if not i go on leave to Jax thursday morning. and i refuse to let the results not being out ruin my 3 week vaca. and I repeat" refuse to let the results not being out ruin my 3 week vaca." not that i am anticipating them to come out in 3 weeks. OOH that would suck!!!! GRRRR

jriggs11784

I NEVER gamble, and I rarely watch pro football (I'm a college fan) and I have joined a pool for this weeks pro football games to try to think of something else. I picked who was going to win by whose team name I liked the best, or what state they are from. I did the same thing last week, and I only lost by one game! I have to admit it helped keep my mind on something else this weekend. (I know you don't really care, but I am needing to ramble, and take up more space on our page)

Don't tell me you had the Rams beating the Chargers!! That's ridiculous!

NatBull

I really can't believe that we have been waiting so long for results. I feel soooo bad for last year's applicants. having to go through this again must be pure HELL. I'm very sorry that the Navy is doing this to you! :(

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
Actually, this year is not as bad as last for me, probably because i already know how nerve racking it is to wake up at 3am to check the results on my cell phone every morning (i was in hawaii so i wanted to check early am EST). It was wierd when the results came out, totally unexpected. I was at work just doing my job and my wife texted me and asked "did you make it" and i was like "i dunno, how would i know" she said the results were out on AW so i got online and looked and sure enough there they were. So my point being is that we are all gonna sit around here and say "i wish these results would come out" and they will, but we have no idea when and you may or may not be around for it so just try to take it easy and relax, focus on your job and the results will be out [not] soon enough. Anyway, im betting they will be out on the 20th.

chk13

If I recall, last year you guys all thought they were going to be out on the 20th (until the 20th came and went)....stop jinxing us! lol

NCIT1

I don't know how much or of this I can take. Who am I kidding, I will be here everyday until the results come out pressing F5.

-Question. Does anyone have any legitimate stats on the success of previous year alternates? I was an 1 of the 3 INTEL alternates last year, and added a couple of things (RADML LOR, GPA increased by .5 to 3.25) to my package. I was feeling pretty good until hearing about the drop in quotas.

chk13

That is a really good question. I have wondered the same thing. Out of the FY09 Alternates, how many got picked up the following year (FY10). Additionally, how many alternates from FY10 got picked up for FY10?