• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

nukenomore

So according to www.npc.navy.mil last years results weren't posted until 11/12/2009. Are we all just hoping for the best, or is there actually a good chance that this years results will be posted sometime soon?

DGScott417

Random question for everyone... if someone is trasfered from their command with a STA-21 package pending, results come out, and the member gets picked up what happens? Are they inelligable because they trasfered or does it become the problem of the gaining command? I know what the instruction says in regards to orders being held in abayence but assuming that was overlooked...

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
I believe you aren't allowed to transfer while you have a pending package, to prevent that situation from happening.

justamom

nukenomore, someplace several posts back someone posted a history of when results were announced. lots of different dates -so hopefully sooner than last year!

chk13

You are not suppose to transfer until the result come out. When you receive orders you are to make your detailer aware that you have a package in. With that being said...it happens all the time that people transfer while pending results of the board...usually a bit earlier than now though. You will not be made ineligable because of this. I had a student going through the C school i teach enroute to his new command find out he got selected. We just helped him get his physical done and gave him time to get his college stuff done and put him on hold until he reported to NSI. So, although it is frowned upon, you will not lose your selection status.

sweetnuts

Random question for everyone... if someone is transfered from their command with a STA-21 package pending, results come out, and the member gets picked up what happens? Are they ineligible because they transfered or does it become the problem of the gaining command? I know what the instruction says in regards to orders being held in abeyance but assuming that was overlooked...

My boat transferred a guy who had a pending package. He commissioned last year, so nothing really happened to him. The only thing that came out of it was a call to our CO saying that he shouldn't have transferred the guy, and a whole lot of wasted money to PCS a guy from Hawaii to Italy and then back stateside.

buttercupA

I asked him about that. Apparently who ever he talked to said that this was not something that could be handled by anyone else, that the results must be looked at by the ADM personally. Even if he has people with him when he is TDY doesn't mean he has time to get to it personally, or that it takes top priority. Obviously, as demonstrated by last year, they have no problem with results coming out "late".

NatBull

Thanks baker its always a little nerve racking carrying that around in my car. I mean what the heck am I going to do if it spills? Sell my car I guess.

ktm412

This is getting ridiculous, the anticipation is killing me! Sucks even worse cause I'm in Europe and have to wait that much longer b/c of the time difference!