• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

njac35

Took me six months to commission. Particularly with the holidays coming up, would be pretty shocking if you commission by the end of the year.
I have no idea. I am an IS in the reserves as well. I am just going by what my recruiter said.

njac35

You would think the process would be quicker for us since we are already enlisted. Where are you located? I am in Jacksonville.
I'm in Atlanta. From what I was told they basically delete our enlisted accounts and make new officer accounts I.E. BOL, NSIPS and such so maybe that takes a min... I was also told to make sure I save my ompf and esr Incase they mess it up during the crossover.

zamtz

How do you drill if all your accounts get deleted? Zero productivity if I can’t even access any page that requires my CAC.
I'm in Atlanta. From what I was told they basically delete our enlisted accounts and make new officer accounts I.E. BOL, NSIPS and such so maybe that takes a min... I was also told to make sure I save my ompf and esr Incase they mess it up during the crossover.

number9

Contributor
How do you drill if all your accounts get deleted? Zero productivity if I can’t even access any page that requires my CAC.
Your first DWE will almost certainly be spent doing admin stuff at the NOSC so hopefully your accounts will get created before your 2nd weekend.

"Productivity" and "Reserves" is often a fuzzy relationship. My unit is very well organized, but I have heard some horror stories about other units. You may need to adjust your expectations accordingly.