• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
Oh you just wait it's still early. Someone is going to talk to someone who knows someone who knows NPC and NPC will tell them it's signed and will be out anytime now.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
I am going to stop worrying for the weekend. Too much good football on tv this weekend. OU/Texas, Mizzou/Oklahoma State, LSU/Florida... I mean how can you go wrong with all that football. I am going to do something I never do, start drinking at like 0900. I mean if I don't have a beer while watching the game, that is bad juju. Everyone, including myself, just needs to kick back drink a beer or whatever beverage you deem necessary, and have some fun this weekend because they will definately be out next week, I just got word...haha j/k. Have fun and good luck to all.

Stick

pilot
It is when someone comes on the forum with a "reliable source" and claims to know when the results are coming out.

It seems like everyone has a reliable source or has called NPC. All I am saying is let it be. Stop making posts that say when you believe the results will come out, it is getting ridiculous. As stated before on another post, this thread is becoming worthless. Now I am not trying to offend anyone by saying any of this, but damn. Stop already.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
It seems like everyone has a reliable source or has called NPC. All I am saying is let it be. Stop making posts that say when you believe the results will come out, it is getting ridiculous. As stated before on another post, this thread is becoming worthless. Now I am not trying to offend anyone by saying any of this, but damn. Stop already.

Heh, people have been trying to tell them that for two weeks already. They don't listen. Oh, and this thread has gone beyond the point of worthless, it simply exists to assuage the anxiety of those who are unable to deal with it by other means.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Heh, people have been trying to tell them that for two weeks already. They don't listen. Oh, and this thread has gone beyond the point of worthless, it simply exists to assuage the anxiety of those who are unable to deal with it by other means.

+19 more if I had them.

jake954

I guess I'll be relaxed for this weekend not worrying whether or not the results are coming out. Tuesday I'm sure I'll be pulling my hair out again. Got to go Hydrolance some R-114's. Hi-Ho Hi-Ho off to work I go.

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
It's not looking good today bro. I would give it Tuesday if I were you. At least you got something to look forward to ;)

flyn707

Will do. It makes me nervous seeing at least 20 people watching the thread at all times compared to like 4 just a couple of weeks ago.

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Rrrrrreeeeessssssuuuuulllllttttttsssss aaaaarrrrrreeeee ooooouuuuttttt!!!!!!!

102032Z OCT 08 SELECTION OF APPLICANTS FOR THE FY-09 SEAMAN TO ADMIRAL-21/STA-21 COMMISSIONING