• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Bill3753

no kidding. :) But I am staying.... until I realize they aren't coming out and I leave the building crying and three beers back. lol

No no no my friend. I am stuck here for no reason at all. I am not allowed to leave, but no one really knows why. Someone at my command screwed crap up today and we are all paying the price. Thats about all I know.

DadInDurham

I am the proud father of one of the STA-21 Applicants who has been monitoring this site for the last month as if I am the one who applied. I, too, hope that this is the day that you all receive the results. I know how anxious I am to hear, so I know all of you have to be at your wits end. Good luck to you all, but especially to rbll09.

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
no kidding. :) But I am staying.... until I realize they aren't coming out and I leave the building crying and three beers back. lol

Ive got duty today i have the CDO, Duty Admin, and a few guys on the boats im watching over taking a look at message traffic so ive got enough eyes and ears for the rest of the night but a special thanks to loweryab for being dedicated and cold

Nurse2B

Nurse Corp applicant FY10
Dad in Durham . . . If my dad knew how to turn on a computer he would be here as well. Thanks for the kind words to all of us!!

mikltk

FY10 STA-21 Applicant
well, since we got the time to kill anyway, how does one edit the thing under their user name to read FY10 STA-21 Applicant? Seen a few of them but lots of us just read registered user :)

smith1787

Future SNFO
well, since we got the time to kill anyway, how does one edit the thing under their user name to read FY10 STA-21 Applicant? Seen a few of them but lots of us just read registered user :)

i changed mine somehow but i dont remember exactly how i got to that point.