• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
i got a call from my divo and then 2 minutes later an email from the ncc:

Petty Officer Hege
I spoke with the STA-21 desk and the results are with VADM Ferguson. The STA-21 desk is hopeful that the results will be released today, but they could not give me a guarantee that they would be.
V/R,
NCC Johnson

zeroentropy

Petty Officer Hege
I spoke with the STA-21 desk and the results are with VADM Ferguson. The STA-21 desk is hopeful that the results will be released today, but they could not give me a guarantee that they would be.
V/R,
NCC Johnson

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SolongMC

Petty Officer Hege
V/R,
NCC Johnson

Awesome thanks for the accurate update

Bill3753

Is there anyone else here who can hear circus music in the background and see monkeys slapping cymbals together while dancing in circles? This is so much fun, isn't it?

CoKoBean

This is torture...

Just a tidbit about spending money in advance to apply to colleges. My husband didn't apply ahead of time last year and ended up being the only alternate in his field. We were able to turn in everything in pretty quickly. It did really stink having to apply and pay for schools as an alternate, but that's how it goes, I guess!

A good thing about being an alternate (if there is one...) at least you know that your package was on the right track. They way we looked at it was this" if we weren't an alternate, we'd have been guessing until the cows came home about what could have been better, how to improve for next cycle, etc. Just something to think about for those (including us) who might get alternate this cycle. It's not the ultimate prize, but it does speak volumes for your effort and package.

:)

loweryab

319/09

319/09 is Active Duty Navy Promotions to LT.

I thought this was already released with the Commander, LCDR, etc. results. weird.

jsimons33

Results Soon

This email came from Ed Straten to my CCC office.

"The NAVADMIN is at BUPERS waiting for CNP to sign and release. I do not know when the message will be released, I hope it is soon."
v/r
Ed Straten
STA-21 Placement Coordinator

I think that is a good sign!!!!!!!!!!!

loweryab

This email came from Ed Straten to my CCC office.

"The NAVADMIN is at BUPERS waiting for CNP to sign and release. I do not know when the message will be released, I hope it is soon."
v/r
Ed Straten
STA-21 Placement Coordinator

I think that is a good sign!!!!!!!!!!!

So my stomach just jumped into my chest cavity... feels like I just got off the Tower of Doom thrill ride. ugh... please be today!