• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

halfasiandude

Right now I am more excited to see these page count reach 100 then worry about the results. With all of this time we have had I have gathered the material all over for next go around. All I need a a coule interviews and I am on my way to a second package. I have no doubt that some sailors have truly spent more time on a navy s****** then I have been in. This is also my first package. Which means my almost complete second package will come in handy. So we can always look at the bright side of things, right?

smith1787

Future SNFO
This email came from Ed Straten to my CCC office.

"The NAVADMIN is at BUPERS waiting for CNP to sign and release. I do not know when the message will be released, I hope it is soon."
v/r
Ed Straten
STA-21 Placement Coordinator

I think that is a good sign!!!!!!!!!!!

So apparently the admirals golf game went well today!!!!
I'm going drinking tonight so i would like to have something to celebrate.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Right now I am more excited to see these page count reach 100 then worry about the results. With all of this time we have had I have gathered the material all over for next go around. All I need a a coule interviews and I am on my way to a second package. I have no doubt that some sailors have truly spent more time on a navy s****** then I have been in. This is also my first package. Which means my almost complete second package will come in handy. So we can always look at the bright side of things, right?

Good on you for starting your next package I have done the same with starting everything, i figure i might as well just start getting ready for next cycle and if i get picked up then i can put it all back in my little folder and save it for later.

mikltk

FY10 STA-21 Applicant
k so I'm pulling Murphy's Law on this one. I have been waiting to hear about STA-21 Results for 4 weeks because they made a difference in whether or not I would go to NY for NPTU. I have my orders for NY NPTU in my hands and am leaving for NY on Tuesday. Now that the results will have no effect on my going to NY, the results will come out :D

Oh, and hopefully we will come 200 posts shy of the 2000 before the results come out. So if you can see the message traffic, make it post 1800 :p

Also, to save from making another post toward 1800, sorry steelerfan, but I can't drink (only 19 :( )

Steelerfan23

k so I'm pulling Murphy's Law on this one. I have been waiting to hear about STA-21 Results for 4 weeks because they made a difference in whether or not I would go to NY for NPTU. I have my orders for NY NPTU in my hands and am leaving for NY on Tuesday. Now that the results will have no effect on my going to NY, the results will come out :D

Oh, and hopefully we will come 200 posts shy of the 2000 before the results come out. So if you can see the message traffic, make it post 1800 :p

If that works I am buying you some beer

Stenno

There is good chance when the results come out you can see them here as well as AW. hopefully it will be sooner than later, my f5 key dosent have much left in it >.<