• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
I care just enough to be inquisitive about it, not to take any action about it. I leave that to our rash counter parts viewing the thread.

there will be one that does it and gives us a heads up.

until this post just went up, now everyones going to hold back the urge

smith1787

Future SNFO
Does anyone else feel somewhat bad for Ed and Mike down there? They have to deal with god knows how many emails and phone calls from 700 people asking the exact same question over and over, and have to look foward to it this time every year. I don't envy their job.

zeroentropy

If we think we will be happy when the results come out, imagine how happy Mike and Ed will be, when their inbox is no longer flooded every day.

zeroentropy

Does anyone else feel somewhat bad for Ed and Mike down there? They have to deal with god knows how many emails and phone calls from 700 people asking the exact same question over and over, and have to look foward to it this time every year. I don't envy their job.

hehe we were thinking the exact same thing!

OscarMyers

None
If we think we will be happy when the results come out, imagine how happy Mike and Ed will be, when their inbox is no longer flooded every day.

if it were only that easy, instead of people freaking out about results, they will be freaking out about physicals and college applications.

cbaker

Where are you guys going to see your application page saying when it was updated? I have been trying to log onto Netfocus all night and it won't load.

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
Where are you guys going to see your application page saying when it was updated? I have been trying to log onto Netfocus all night and it won't load.

They are looking at the STA-21 website, not the log-in page. each sta-21 website sub category has been updated a different day at the bottom. I still cant log-in to check the selection status yet either. I've been trying to call Ed Straten today because i need some clarification on my SWO/ED category does anyone have his updated office number? the one on the email global list is not correct......