• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
Need to change the subject for a min. Are there any Mustang guys (i'm sure there is especially in kings bay where im at) that know why there are 2 amps for my mach stereo system in my 98 Cobra Convertible in the rear? Are they for certain sides of the car or what? There is power to the system but no sound coming from the speakers. I'm about to go home and check it out to get my mind off of these results for a few hours while im also checking out why my belt is squealing. Thanks for the help and allowing me to interrupt our continuous wait for this simple piece of paper with all of our names on it hopefully

-Goose

Do you have a sub in it, the other amp may be for that.

Bill3753

Need to change the subject for a min. Are there any Mustang guys (i'm sure there is especially in kings bay where im at) that know why there are 2 amps for my mach stereo system in my 98 Cobra Convertible in the rear? Are they for certain sides of the car or what? There is power to the system but no sound coming from the speakers. I'm about to go home and check it out to get my mind off of these results for a few hours while im also checking out why my belt is squealing. Thanks for the help and allowing me to interrupt our continuous wait for this simple piece of paper with all of our names on it hopefully

-Goose

The two Amps in the Mach 500 Stereo runs the front and rear speakers. The whole package is removable from the tray they are mounted on. I believe, if memory serves me correctly, there is one for front speakers and one for the rear on that system. The Mach 1000 System has four amps, so look at which one you have. The easiest way to tell is look if you have a factory mounted sub. I will look at mine and give you some better info later tonight. I have a 02 GT I am putting a 5.4 4V DOHC engine bored 0.020" over, all forged internals, fully ported heads, custom ground cams, and a custom built intake/turbo set-up in this winter. I built it all in my garage in housing. I love the SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs.

cbaker

*I have a 02 GT I am putting a 5.4 4V DOHC engine bored 0.020" over, all forged internals, fully ported heads, custom ground cams, and a custom built intake/turbo set-up in this winter. I built it all in my garage in housing. I love the SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs*.

:) Your just bragging. LMAO :)

OscarMyers

None
The two Amps in the Mach 500 Stereo runs the front and rear speakers. The whole package is removable from the tray they are mounted on. I believe, if memory serves me correctly, there is one for front speakers and one for the rear on that system. The Mach 1000 System has four amps, so look at which one you have. The easiest way to tell is look if you have a factory mounted sub. I will look at mine and give you some better info later tonight. I have a 02 GT I am putting a 5.4 4V DOHC engine bored 0.020" over, all forged internals, fully ported heads, custom ground cams, and a custom built intake/turbo set-up in this winter. I built it all in my garage in housing. I love the SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs.

well yeah, i have a 1994 hyundai accent with a 1.3 lsi engine pushing 83 HP. gets 300 miles to the quart of oil. its a beast and for sale if anybody is interested 400$

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
How much college does everyone have already? (if you are already selected how much did you have when you were selected?) I have 75 credits.

SingleBE

I have a question I've been pondering for a while. Do you think your EAOS affects the decision of the STA-21 board in your application? For example, someone who just re-enlisted for 6 years versus someone else getting ready to leave the military, would they choose the person getting out so they can retain them as an officer? Would they just assume the person who re-enlisted is going to apply again the next year and not worry about choosing them?

cbaker

The thing you need to realize is you can have 100 semester hours but how many hours will your college accept.

For example, Iowa State will transfer a max of 65 semester hours towards your degree. (That is how many they are going to give me)

Then you also need to realize you may not have the right classes for your major.

So, you can have a ton of credits but they need to be the right credits.