• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

cbaker

They are looking at the STA-21 website, not the log-in page. each sta-21 website sub category has been updated a different day at the bottom. I still cant log-in to check the selection status yet either. I've been trying to call Ed Straten today because i need some clarification on my SWO/ED category does anyone have his updated office number? the one on the email global list is not correct......

IC, Thanks for the clarification. By the way my page showed 10/5/2009.

joshuaphill822

FY10 NFO selectee
I've been trying to call Ed Straten today because i need some clarification on my SWO/ED category does anyone have his updated office number? the one on the email global list is not correct......

This is the latest I have...

Ed Straten
STA-21 Placement Coordinator
Naval Service Training Command (NSTC) OD2
250 Dallas Street, Suite A
Pensacola, FL 32508-5268
COMM: (850) 452-9433
DSN: 922-9433

Edub

You know they need to put these results out.. my liver can't take much more.. I buy and drink a group of celebratory beverages every night.. I am sick of celebrating... by the time I find out.. I may need a liver transplant before NSI.. But on the plus side, if I didn't make it, I've already drank myself to a stuper.. I will be able to carry on smartly..

zeroentropy

I was just thinking of the dude that set this site to page 55 cuz he figured by the time it got that *high* the results would be out LOL

loweryab

The apply page on STA-21's website was last updated on 11/5/09. On the bottom there is a new phrase... perhaps that is why we can't log in to check our status??

'The "Check Status" function will be disabled 01 September for this application year.'

Think that means it's a new way of doing things and they've finally disabled it for us, or that it will apply for next year's applicants?

SingleBE

The apply page on STA-21's website was last updated on 11/5/09. On the bottom there is a new phrase... perhaps that is why we can't log in to check our status??

'The "Check Status" function will be disabled 01 September for this application year.'

Think that means it's a new way of doing things and they've finally disabled it for us, or that it will apply for next year's applicants?

I thought that statement was always up there. I've seen it before

smith1787

Future SNFO
You know they need to put these results out.. my liver can't take much more.. I buy and drink a group of celebratory beverages every night.. I am sick of celebrating... by the time I find out.. I may need a liver transplant before NSI.. But on the plus side, if I didn't make it, I've already drank myself to a stuper.. I will be able to carry on smartly..

Best comment of the day

zeroentropy

This thread has not officially reached rock bottom until someone invokes Godwin's Law, which surprises me considering how upset people have been at the *insert authoritative figure here* delaying the results.

cbaker

this thread has not officially reached rock bottom until someone invokes godwin's law, which surprises me considering how upset people have been at the *insert authoritative figure here* delaying the results.

*insert very authoritative figure here* :)

OscarMyers

None
So what ever happened to Jeeplovindad, didnt someone say they knew him. Shouldnt he be in panic mode on here too?

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
Need to change the subject for a min. Are there any Mustang guys (i'm sure there is especially in kings bay where im at) that know why there are 2 amps for my mach stereo system in my 98 Cobra Convertible in the rear? Are they for certain sides of the car or what? There is power to the system but no sound coming from the speakers. I'm about to go home and check it out to get my mind off of these results for a few hours while im also checking out why my belt is squealing. Thanks for the help and allowing me to interrupt our continuous wait for this simple piece of paper with all of our names on it hopefully

-Goose