• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Datkanwel

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
I don't know about you fellers, but I got a hunch 11-06-09 is gonna be the day. Sometime after lunch EST.

** With the way everything's been going, I wouldn't be surprised if they came out after "midnight snack" EST tomorrow... Just making us wait as long as possible... **

JohnPaulJones

And...... GO!!! :)

Heart+Rate+Monitor.jpg

leadblimp

Personally im pulling for the 20th. I mean we have waited this long and it is only a couple of days away so lets all sit back, relax, and for a little bit of encouragement im on duty and hopefully your not. so hopefully you get to go home at a decent hour.

SAYYRAH85

Personally im pulling for the 20th. I mean we have waited this long and it is only a couple of days away so lets all sit back, relax, and for a little bit of encouragement im on duty and hopefully your not. so hopefully you get to go home at a decent hour.

Good Morning Gentlemen! lol. Well I feel good that you guys at work will be able to give me a heads up. Four day work weeks really suck, I just woke up. :icon_tong

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Good Morning Gentlemen! lol. Well I feel good that you guys at work will be able to give me a heads up. Four day work weeks really suck, I just woke up. :icon_tong

Well I know who will spend their day off hitting the F5 key on airwarriors....

SAYYRAH85

Well I know who will spend their day off hitting the F5 key on airwarriors....

Yea, no. I'm only on here while I am doing my coffee and breakfast thing, i got lots to do today. The old man told me I better not check anything. lol. Hmm, I guess that means I shouldn't be on here now then, huh? :p

OscarMyers

None
Yea, no. I'm only on here while I am doing my coffee and breakfast thing, i got lots to do today. The old man told me I better not check anything. lol. Hmm, I guess that means I shouldn't be on here now then, huh? :p

lol its an addiction, thats why i have airwarriors send me email updates to my blackberry when theres a new post. I think i have a problem.