• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
I just called the STA-21 desk and according to the guy i spoke with the results were out but big foot came in and deleted all the records while the Loch Ness Monster distracted the person getting ready to release them. So that is the delay they have to go back in and replace all the names then they will be getting replaced. There are in fact pictures but i'm not sure how to hide the rick astley video in a link to show everybody.

coolwater6669

see... what really happened was when we set our clocks back an hour... the people at BUPERS mistakenly set them back a month, so they think it's Oct 6th......... :icon_tong

zeroentropy

ahh you SOB. i wasnt paying attention and you got me. i was hoping to get to poke some fun at someone and their spreadsheets but noooo, i was rick rolled. F-in-A man. very nice

No matter what the results, the guaranteed winner in all of this: our friend Rick Astley.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Hey man that not nice, dont talk about my father that way. I know where you sleep at night.

oh crap more threats on this thread, this is beginning to get out of hand. someone call the STA21 desk and tell them if results dont come out tonight that people are going to start freaking out and doing stuff they'll regret.
BUT, on the positive hand of threats if someone kills one person that automatically takes two potential people off the list making more room for me. ok continue threats.