• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

3rdtimer

What are the odds on results coming out tonight. My wife is starting to get pissed and she will call the damn admiral!!

leadblimp

What are the odds on results coming out tonight. My wife is starting to get pissed and she will call the damn admiral!!
Oh i believe that one. you should have heard my wife. It was colorful to say the least. Maybe if our wives team up they can get the message out by...the 20th

SingleBE

Hey, I'm a Navy wife and I'm feeling pretty pissed myself. I honestly hope my husband doesn't get accepted this year because he's deployed right now and won't return for another few weeks. After that, everyone goes on leave for 3 weeks so I don't see how he's going to be able to get all his paperwork through. A pain in the ass to say the least

smith1787

Future SNFO
Oh i believe that one. you should have heard my wife. It was colorful to say the least. Maybe if our wives team up they can get the message out by...the 20th

My entire family was ready to call every number in millington and pensacola today to expedite the process. I'm pretty sure they are stressing more than me at this point. I've come to terms with the lateness

leadblimp

My entire family was ready to call every number in millington and pensacola today to expedite the process. I'm pretty sure they are stressing more than me at this point. I've come to terms with the lateness
It was part of my reenlistment oath...I will support and defend...I will hurry up and WAIT...Bupers is by no means responsible for its actions or tardyness. etc...

leadblimp

Holy crap, im changing the subject, but im watching cops and this dude is not only as queer as a three dollar bill but his eyes are so crossed that they are almost back to normal

RCL813

FY 09 CORE Selectee!
Hey, I'm a Navy wife and I'm feeling pretty pissed myself. I honestly hope my husband doesn't get accepted this year because he's deployed right now and won't return for another few weeks. After that, everyone goes on leave for 3 weeks so I don't see how he's going to be able to get all his paperwork through. A pain in the ass to say the least

Wow, hoping he doesnt get it? If my spouse had ever said that while I was applying I would have been livid. It takes a lot of work to get into this program, and not getting accepted it a rough hit to take. there are people here that have applied 3, 4 and 5 times becuase they know what it means for their life and career, and I am sure thats what your husbands goal is too or he wouldnt have bothered with the jumping through hoops to get a package in in the first place. Yeah, it may be a slight pain in the ass now, but it is worth it in the long run. Holiday leave or not there are ways to get stuff done. This is the navy, there is ALWAYS someone left to do the work. Careful what you wish for.