• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
Time to start celebrating the weekend. Does anyone know exactly what type of physical is required after selection? I have my application for ODU in and I am planning on heading over to find this professor to complete my degree plan early next week since i'll be checking out of my command. might as well start planning a physical if i need to because i know the navy the results will be out on the 19th and they will want the paperwork on the 18th. so better to safe and get stuff done then to fight it and hope i get it done later.

gjhouston

Time to start celebrating the weekend. Does anyone know exactly what type of physical is required after selection? I have my application for ODU in and I am planning on heading over to find this professor to complete my degree plan early next week since i'll be checking out of my command. might as well start planning a physical if i need to because i know the navy the results will be out on the 19th and they will want the paperwork on the 18th. so better to safe and get stuff done then to fight it and hope i get it done later.

What option are you applying for?

Garnet&Gold

Proud Navy Wife
Hey, I'm a Navy wife and I'm feeling pretty pissed myself. I honestly hope my husband doesn't get accepted this year because he's deployed right now and won't return for another few weeks. After that, everyone goes on leave for 3 weeks so I don't see how he's going to be able to get all his paperwork through. A pain in the ass to say the least

You can't be serious! I'll be proud of your husband for you. Did he submit his package while he was deployed?

I understand it's a lot to handle, on top of a deployment. On the other hand, he is trying to create a better life for your family. While most of us our sitting in our comfy homes pressing the F5 like addicts, he is serving our country and protecting our freedoms.

It will be "a pain in the ass to say the least." Three years from now, when he is an officer, you will look back and regret this statement.

It's hard to see the other side of the hill until you work hard getting to the top!

Helobound

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
You can't be serious! I'll be proud of your husband for you. Did he submit his package while he was deployed?

I understand it's a lot to handle, on top of a deployment. On the other hand, he is trying to create a better life for your family. While most of us our sitting in our comfy homes pressing the F5 like addicts, he is serving our country and protecting our freedoms.

It will be "a pain in the ass to say the least." Three years from now, when he is an officer, you will look back and regret this statement.

It's hard to see the other side of the hill until you work hard getting to the top!

HOO-RAH! Thats a good ass Navy wife right there. Thanks for your support ladies!