• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I was not a selectee but an alternate. If I recall, my status had changed a good while before selection results were released. This is the first year I have seen it say package received but not yet reviewed.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
I was upstairs talking to some of my guys in admin and they said my CO received a phone call yesterday and he was heard saying that "he always pushes his people to do what would make them happy and that he supported you and your decision."-quote from the YN who heard the call. Other than that we have no idea if he was talking to someone who knew anything or if he was talking to a buddy down the line. i cant stop stewing over this. they dont call to say you didnt get it, but he hasnt spoken to me yet. this is torture. who did he talk to?

zeroentropy

I was upstairs talking to some of my guys in admin and they said my CO received a phone call yesterday and he was heard saying that "he always pushes his people to do what would make them happy and that he supported you and your decision."-quote from the YN who heard the call. Other than that we have no idea if he was talking to someone who knew anything or if he was talking to a buddy down the line. i cant stop stewing over this. they dont call to say you didnt get it, but he hasnt spoken to me yet. this is torture. who did he talk to?

where are you stationed?

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
Will do! he takes care of his people like i have never seen, he will be glad to hear you doing well.