• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
Yeah i saw the navadmin number saying 09 and assumed it was it, then i saw when the message was posted lol.

Bill3753

Wow, I saw your post and by the time I typed that reply there was already about 10 others in before me. This is getting serious here.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
nothing really new, but the PS1 in my admin said he thinks 1600 is the release time for today. we will see. i guess it depends on whether or not they have a three or four day weekend.

KilroyUSN

Prior EM1(SS) - LTJG - VP P-8 NFO COTAC
None
Gone

Hey guys, I will be away from my command starting today, if anyone gets the results can you please pm me so I can try calling around or something? It would be much appreciated. Thanks guys and good luck!:D

timmyhoffa

FY-12 SWO/ED Selectee

Cleonard19

Contributor
nothing really new, but the PS1 in my admin said he thinks 1600 is the release time for today. we will see. i guess it depends on whether or not they have a three or four day weekend.

In 14.5 Minutes, I'll be standing outside your door all Norman Bates-like if you're wrong!

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
In 14.5 Minutes, I'll be standing outside your door all Norman Bates-like if you're wrong!

i will be outside PS1's office waiting for him to brave coming out to tell me he was wrong, lol

I know last year the results got posted on here at about 8:00 PM (or 2000 for the militaristic among us) Nobody in my command even knew for a few days after.

i think that is why we are so addicted to this site. we know here 3 days before anyone else knows.