• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
I too am a crackberry user, got an ate up cockpit theme for it from crackberry.com

NETFOCUS has been hit or miss for me too but its working as of now.

Bill3753

Yea I was actually surprised my Blackberry allowed me to access and post!

I just got this Pre about a week ago. It is the poop digity. Anyone looking to upgrade soon, I would highly recommend it. Not to mention the phone plan through Sprint is way cheaper with really good options. I can call any cell on any carrier in the US for free.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
I wish my website got as many daily hits as NETFOCUS... Their server probably crashes once an hour from the stream of users which is how it becomes intermittent.

Not going to stop me from refreshing though...

wikidtwidget

Alternates

If you get selected as an alternate get your stuff in QUICK. I was an alternate last year and got picked up because I was the first one to get my physical and degree plan sent in.

dkels0723

+1 here also on the package received. hopefully, the results are out tomorrow. this refreshing of the page is taking over my watch.

loweryab

If results are not out tomorrow I just might possibly die. LOL
Anyone else losing sleep because of this or am I just going crazy?