• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

smith1787

Future SNFO
Does anyone know where in the message traffic the results will pop up? So many places to check not enough time.

evacastillo

Message Traffic

I don't know but I doubt they would just post them to message traffic for all to see or is that the case? If anything I would think they would auto print and be hand walked to the CO, but obviously I don't know because I'm here looking with everyone else lol.

Bill3753

If the results do come out today, good luck to everyone. I am on leave right now so I am unable to check message traffic. I will just be relying on here and hoping for that convented PM in my inbox. We'll see. I am just going to try to keep my mind off it all. Off to more Deer Hunting.

BOaB

Today better be the day, with everyone so convinced it was the 20th. We shall see!

We've had one guy on here and one of the guys I work with call and they were both told that the 20th was the day.

Hopefully they're not yanking our chain.

Also, since I never came out and asked for it, if anyone picks it up on message traffic, I'd appreciate it if you'd shoot me a PM as well.

Cheers!

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
As much as I want them to come out... hasn't the latest guoge (even directly from Ed) been that results were waiting for more signitures and it could be until first week in November?

This is more of a question than a statement...

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
As much as I want them to come out... hasn't the latest guoge (even directly from Ed) been that results were waiting for more signitures and it could be until first week in November?

This is more of a question than a statement...

Probably... but, it's more convenient and hopeful to believe that today is the day :)

smith1787

Future SNFO
I have to agree with Blizzy its much easier to get through today with the prospect that at many moment they will be out.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Lol... I agree. I was really asking a question hoping for, "yeah, I called yesterday and Ed said it was still on for the 20th."

No one called recently?

smith1787

Future SNFO
haven't called since everyone else is getting the same response. i wish i knew where to look in the message traffic since my whole day is spent in front of the computer. i just keep refreshing this thread and NPC hoping something pops up.

corko87

I have a profile set up in M3 to automatically send anything with sta 21 to my hiside email. I'll try to get it down if I see anything but I'm honestly doubting today. That would be convenient. Anywho I'm getting off at 1800 east coast time so if I don't see anything... looks like another day gone...

AM2

I just spoke with Mike the civilian at STA-21 and he has informed me that 2 more admirals need to sign off and then it is on it's way to bupers. He told me that it may not all happen today and that they are looking to have the results out by the end of the month. HA! no kiddin'? I should hope so.