• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Killer Causey

Patience is key. They will be out, when there out. I think its time for another subject changer... So for the pilot applicants out there, what pipeline is everyone shooting for? I'm hoping to go strike...

Nurse2B

Nurse Corp applicant FY10
Ehhh it's probably just my conection. Bupers keeps giving me an error instead of my log in page though. I need to just walk away from my computer . . . walk away and let someone surprise me with the results.

Steelerfan23

I am personally hoping to go helo, I am a T-700 mechanic by trade and 60's have always been my thing. Dont get me wrong however, if I was told I was flying an E-2 I would do back flips lol

jwac85

FY-11 STA-21 Pilot Applicant
i could be flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong and I'd be happy...

also, bupers is down for me too...

BOaB

heh, bupers and NPC just crapped the bed for me on my home PC.

edit: now they're both back up. maybe we should all just take a break from the grind.

loweryab

i could be flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong and I'd be happy...

also, bupers is down for me too...

That's funny... nice quote.

So I have moved from nervous to disappointed to frustrated, and now I am bordering angry. How long does it take for these guys to sign off on something like this???
Deep breaths I guess... It'll be "Happy Halloween, you made/didn't make it"!

Navnuke

For all of you having trouble with Netfocus when trying to log on and view your app status, you need to closeout of your web browser completely. If you logged in the day before and use the same computer, the website times out and tells you "there were too many redirects while accessing this page." If you're using Internet Explorer, ctrl-alt-del and close the application, then re-open and go to the website again. I have a Mac and have to close Safari and restart it and it lets me in fine.

loweryab

For all of you having trouble with Netfocus when trying to log on and view your app status, you need to closeout of your web browser completely. If you logged in the day before and use the same computer, the website times out and tells you "there were too many redirects while accessing this page." If you're using Internet Explorer, ctrl-alt-del and close the application, then re-open and go to the website again. I have a Mac and have to close Safari and restart it and it lets me in fine.

This worked for me like a champ when you put it out before. Thanks again!

jwac85

FY-11 STA-21 Pilot Applicant
When you guys are looking on BOL are you looking on the advancement/selection board menu option?

yes...

i hate to get involved in the prediction of when these damn results are coming out, but I would wait till thursday before any news.

As I say this though, I am going to continue to fingerbang the F5 because my entire squadron is gone and I have nothing to do...being on hold for results sucks...